Join other professionals who are dedicated to improving the outcomes of young children and their families.
Stay informed. Hear from experts in the field from Nebraska and across the country. Dig deeper with breakout and intensive sessions.
Connect and collaborate with other multidisciplinary professionals who are responding to our communities’ most pressing needs.
Who Should Attend
- County attorneys
- Parents attorneys
- Guardians ad litem
- EDN providers
- Head Start personnel
- School representatives
- Early childhood educators
- Home visitors
- Medical/health and mental health professionals
- Service providers
- Family members
NYCI was inaugurated in 2016.
We are committed to improving the outcomes for young children by inviting experts from Nebraska and across the country to share the latest information on effective research-based interventions and quality early childhood programming for our most vulnerable children ages birth to five and their families.
Don’t miss this conference!
Save the date.
This is your opportunity to learn from experts, be inspired, and network with other professionals who wants to improve the outcomes of young children.
Registration opens in Feb 2024. Hotel & Travel information coming soon. Stay tune …
- Head Start State Collaboration
- Nebraska Department of Education
- Rooted in Relationships
- State of Nebraska Judicial Branch - Court Improvement Project
- Nebraska Children and Families Foundation
- Center on Children, Families and the Law
- Nebraska Resource Project for Vulnerable Young Children
- State of Nebraska Judicial Branch Administrative Office of the Courts & Probation
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Nebraska Early Development Network
- Project Harmony